If you are not worried about run-amok Jeeps and American Tourister gorillas,
but are worried about weight, you might consider this or the 22 inch version
for more accessories. My entire KX3/PX3/KXPA100 station plus digital stuff and
phone fits fine in the smaller.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-24115

Not quite as rugged as the high priced original, but passes for carry-on.

Jack KD4IZ
Sent from my iPhone