Hmmmm....  Jim...  I have a variable speed down-hole pump on my water
well...  reckon that could cause RFI via the AC wiring?
The down-hole pump is 220VDC on dedicated circuit, and shack is on a
separate dedicated circuit from same service with separate sub-panel.

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389