Rig control with WSJT is over rated. The only functionality I am aware of is one click band change. I suppose if you uses its logging capability, it would put the freq in there. However, the frequency is the same for all QSO's within a band.

The present release for FT8 only has a blank frequency list.
So one doesn't even get that functionality.

I never got WSJT to work over a LPBRIDGE virtual port with the K3. It only works via a direct connect port. WSPR has the same problem. So I do without the above and manually log QSO's in the logging program window. With JT65 that was fine. The higher QSO rate with FT8 makes this more of a pain.

The above simply reflects my experience. I'd be happy to hear about workarounds others have found.

73 de Brian/K3KO