I don't know... are you sure the cables just connect in parallel? Maybe
simple enough to check with an ohmmeter but here's what I see on their site
for this battery:

Charge Connector: DC Plug
Discharge Connector:  Anderson Powerpole

This tells me each connector has a different purpose. In fact, considering
the electronics built into their batteries and the individual cells it kind
of makes sense to me that one cable is a gozinta and the other's a gozouta.
I've always charged with the barrel and discharged with the power poles.

73,
Kev K4VD