What would be very cool, Wayne, is for you to release the STL files so folks
could buy the guys from you, but 3D print their own in the color they like, out
of ABS or another material.
-Kevin (KK4YEL)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

On Jul 21, 2017, at 22:37, Wayne Burdick