Kent and Wayne,

I have not had any success with Loc-Tite. This is strictly an engineering issue - the screws are too short to produce enough torque to hold the contact posts in place - its as simple as that. Longer screws help, but again, the length of the contact posts and small diameter of the screws that cause the problem.

I've gone through three of these paddles and finally gave up - its a terrible design and based on others that have posted here and some friends who have experienced the same problems, it seems to be an ongoing issue. You should not have to add Loc-Tite to a set of paddles of this type. And it's not like Elecraft is not
aware of the problem - I've had it from day one as have others.

Other than that, I love my KX3 and KX2. And I like the KX3 paddles - those seem to work just fine.

Just one of thsoes "little" annoyances, but it should be addressed because its little annoyances that create
negative product impressions.

 Very best regards,

Tom, W1TEF
Lexington County, SC