Hello,

I remember that there was a huge console font - perhaps it was just a
Windows font - but searching for such in Unix, Linux, I get nothing.

Since GRUB2 fixed the bug that caused a problem with setting console
resolution - and I can post the method here if anyone wishes it - I have
been able to use 640 by 480 resolution in the console.

However some Vinux users (Ubuntu based distro for the Visually Handicapped /
Blind) have requested a huge font for console.

These are the people who have quite poor sight but still wish to use a
computer visually without the difficulties of using a screen reader which
can result in incorrect audio rendering of information and web pages.

I've done this list archive search, but I cannot find what I need.

What I need is a link to information about installing a huge font for Linux.

With my appreciative regards,

David

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA <http://www.qsl.net/n1ea/>
SOWP <http://www.sowp.org/>, VWOA <http://www.vwoa.org/>,