> Anyway:
> - Visited ob-R.el in emacs
> - Found org-babel-R-evaluate-external-process
> - Put the cursor on the line =(defun org-babel-R-evaluate-external-process=
> - Did =M-x C-M-x= and the minibuffer echoed the name of the function
> - Visited my file, test.org and did =C-c C-c= on the R babel block
> - Nothing different occurred; I just got "The system cannot find the
> path specified"
>
> I tried the above again with regular 'ol org-babel-R-evaluate just in
> case and had the same results.
>
> I'm clearly goofing something but have no idea what it is.

Okay. I think I may have triggered =edebug-all-defs= when I was
tinkering around earlier and from the page about "instrumenting"
edebug it seemed like that could tweak some things undesirably. I got
that fixed and turned on edebug for
org-babel-R-evaluate-external-process and am getting nothing. The
modeline in my test file has turned to "Org *Debugging* Fill" but
still produces none of the incremental evaluation pauses I would have
expected.

I tried the same with org-babel-execute-src-block in ob.el since
that's what's called first and am still getting no new activity from
edebug. Just the same message about the path.

John