2010/8/19 Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com>:

> The disconnect here is you are thinking of a corner as "where I think
> a corner should be on my part, even if there are several little moves
> in the gcode that the tool can't get in there to touch without gouging
> the part" but EMC thinks of a corner as the point where *two* adjacent
> moves come together.  EMC handles a corner concavity of *two* adjacent
> moves.  EMC does not handle throwing away a whole series of unwanted
> moves to make a new corner out of non-adjacent moves.

Do I understand correctly that in this case error is produced, because
in the corner there are G01 moves which are smaller than tool? And EMC
cannot execute them, if G41/G42 is active and tool size has to be
compensated? If that is so, then I do not see a way to debug it - CAM
programm won't accept splines any other way than in small straight
lines and the file is more than 16k lines long so I doubt I can fix it
manually... Ok, I will try to figure out something - client wants to
receive the result tomorrow.

>> Chris, did manage to check the second code sample I provided? Is EMC
>> showing error there?
>
> No, I haven't done that.  I'd rather explain the error to you so you
> can debug the particulars once you understand it.

I think that it is somehow different, because tool has to move along
the outer side of the G02 move, so I do not understand, where is the
concave corner created there. Could You please take a look?

Viesturs