Chris Radek wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 06:06:58PM +0200, yann jautard wrote:
>
>> Did you use G64 P<tolerance> when using G41/42 to cut a corner ? This
>> could explain why it did not produced an error.
>>

> This is unrelated.

ok, sorry, I must learn to shut my damn mouth when I do not know things :/

As I read the rest of explanation, I understand very well why this is
unrelated.

But as Stuart suggests :

It seems to me that just having a configuration option somewhere, or a

> register, or a parameter, or a menu choice somewhere - such as whether
> > to treat the condition as an error, warning, or silent, and knowing the
> > result - would help to solve the "desired" unknown. For myself, in most
> > situations it would be very convenient to just follow the path and leave
> > what it cannot reach,
Why cant be something that is used like the G64 ? I mean defining a
tolerance on the part corners, not oriented to keep the cutting speed
but to keep the path runing in those cases where a point is unreachable
due to the tool diameter.

Well I see a case where this can't work without needing a bit more
intelligence : http://imagebin.ca/view/htk7AZmT.html

Here this should work for the green zone, but the red one will never be
reached without a bit of complicated thinking.