It looks like Hannes's ppa supports 13.04 which is raring.
https://launchpad.net/~hannes-janetzek/+archive/enlightenment-svn

I haven't tested Hannes's ppa with 13.04 but it was described in the series
list.
It does the daily build of E, EFL, and some apps. So you can get the lasted
packages from here.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)