Hi all,

I'm sorry for the offtopic question but I knew some of you would be able to
help me. I'll make myself short.

I need a projection screen to watch my EOS slides (desperate to make it
on-topic), and I know DaLite screens have had some good reviews here.

DaLite's Web site lists a breathtaking range of models so I thought some of
you could recommend a specific model. I need a regular screen on a tripod
that offers:
1. decent quality;
2. reasonable price.

In terms of price, am I wishing for the impossible if I say I wouldn't like
to go higher than $150? Mind you, I've never bought a projection screen
before.

I'll appreciate any advice I can get. Please email me privately to keep this
offtopic thread off-list.

Maciek Drobka