sure, but I believe Mark did before me and SES fixed this issue indeed. I
understand it's different behind the scene, I don't understand why "use
strict" , which aim is to make code more secure, better, faster, can be
easily deactivated like that. I am talking about 3rd parts libraries that
could decide to run **non strict** inside whatever "use strict" environment
due that Function/(1,eval) door.

If this is not risky then I am missing what is this "use strict" about
since there were already linters to tell us what's good and what's not on
code level, I am sorry if I don't understand.

br