  1) RE: electric moped recomendations
        by "Rodriguez, Jennifer {Orac~Palo Alto}" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: using circuit breakers in series?
        by Roger Stockton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: electric moped recomendations
        by Melinda Meahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Bubba replacement?
        by "Chris Tromley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) [[JUNK]] Re: Anyone Know who is behind electriccars.com?
        by "Andrew Wysotski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) article: EasyGlider provides fun clean transport
        by Paul Wujek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) TdS Report #33: Exhibitor:  Taylor Oil
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  8) TdS Report #34: Exhibitor:  Honda Civic Hybrid
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  9) Racing at Infineon
        by "Brian D. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Bellingham WA, EVers
        by "Ken Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) EVLN(GM selling EV1 building)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) EVLN(China could use 2008 Olympics to leap-frog their EV development)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) EVLN(Students sell signs to bankroll electric car project)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) EVLN(Oh well, let's buy a hybrid)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) EVLN(HCHS team EVs brings home honors)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) EVLN(Powerdrive team EV wins @ state competition)
        by Bruce EVangel Parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) TdS Report #35: Team Profile:  The Lorax
I hope your friend checks out the yahoo group dedicated to larger
electric scooters, the EVespaCloneClub group under www.groups.yahoo.com.
It discusses the relatively few models of "full size" electric scooters,
including the EVTs.

I've been riding an EVT 4000e for a year now (over 3000 miles) and
haven't lost my EV grin!

Jenn
Yellow EVT 4000e
Santa Clara, CA