  1) RE: Brake booster pressure
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Prius conversion
        by Tom Gocze <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: EVision sneak preview
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) RE: What happened when I went to cash in on my battery warrenty
        by "Martin Winlow" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: EVision sneak preview
        by Frank John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Trouble getting into the "ev-list-archive"
        by "Mark Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: What happened when I went to cash in on my battery warrenty
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: What happened when I went to cash in on my battery warrenty
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect
        by "Alan Brinkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Wanted: Knife switch for battery disconnect [clarification]
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Wheelchair batteries
        by "Brandon Kruger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: What happened when I went to cash in on my battery warrenty
 17) Re: What happened when I went to cash in on my battery warrenty
 18) Re: Surplus Railway Flooded Nicads?RR thoughts
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: EV Library, What Books Would You Recommend?
        by "Deanne Mott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Internal Resistance
        by Joseph Tahbaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) RE: Wheelchair batteries
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Prius conversion
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 23) RE: Prius conversion
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
It really depends on how big the booster is on your car. I don't know of
any engine that was able to pull 20 inches of vacuum.  Most pull around
19 at idle.  When hotrods go below 13 they usually add an accumulator to
the system to get a little more but I think you will be fine with 11 or
12.