        by "Tehben Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: electric bicycle - need help
        by "peekay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: How To View These Messages?
        by "Tehben Dean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: How To View These Messages?
        by Tony Furr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: ???kWh EV battery pack
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Fwd: Zombie Rips into the 11s !!!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Dial Down A DCP
        by Peter Eckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Zombie Rips into the 11s !!!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Google Link
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Fuse recommendation for a 108v pack
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: tesla car .. tango .. motor ?
        by Ian Hooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Google Link
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 17) Re: electric bicycle - need help
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) RE: Dial Down a Raptor's Max Amperage
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Fastest EV conversion ever!
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: tesla car .. tango .. motor ?
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: tesla car .. tango .. motor ?
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) raptor 1200&anderson double contactors
        by Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Trojan costs
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Hybrids done right, Re: Would you build if you could buy?
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: [seva] Seattle Sunday Times Editorial
        by Steven Lough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
i am curious about the motor used by the 'tango'

strangely the tango seems quite a dead topic :-((

..peekay