  1) Re: Zilla emergency shutdown
        by "storm connors" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: might be the electric car of the future
        by "Dave Wilker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Fiero conversions..?
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Poles And Phases
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: battery carrying straps =?UTF-8?B?d3RiPz8=?=
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: bike spedos in evs
        by dale henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: might be the electric car of the future
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Fiero conversions..?
        by "storm connors" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Flogging a dead horse (just a little more) - L91 vs X91
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Fiero conversions..?Range Claims. Long Rangers, etc
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) RE: J150 Battery
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: tesla car .. tango .. motor ?
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: bike spedos in evs
        by Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: tesla car .. tango .. motor ?
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: bike spedos in evs
        by Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) bicycle computers... in your ev
        by "Michael Wendell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: might be the electric car of the future
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Fiero conversions..?
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Zilla emergency shutdown
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: bicycle computers... in your ev
        by Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Honda Insight
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) RE: Zilla emergency shutdown
        by "Dewey, Jody R ATC COMNAVAIRLANT, N422G5G" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Wheel alignment Or How to significantly reduce rolling
resistance! .. hill climbing ..
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Kind of like a Dixie Chopper?

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: July 3, 2007 1:23:12 PM EDT
To: <ev@listproc.sjsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Zilla emergency shutdown

Hi Dave;

Didn't the State want a Kill button OUTSIDE the damn car, like a Big Red Button in the BACK, OUTSIDE like the Nedra rules? That's wgat I thought that paper sez. The state is as clueless about EV's as I am with nuclear Fissin'! I sorta set my BIG fuseholder up in a positition in my Jetta trunk , planning a steel Cam Over setup you could pull outside the car, right above where it sez; ":Led Sled" which would pop the 200 amp fuze out. If forced onto the issue? Not crazt about an obviously marked thing like that in public.CDOT didn't have that on any of their Forces from Solectria. CT DID have an intreaging program, in the DOT with a few EV's. Thats wHY the "Electric" tag is taken. I asked, was willing to actually PAY Corrupticut for ann Electric Tag.Maybe "Lectrik" or something like that? I'm too cheap to PAY for a specuial tag, it doesn't give me any better range? Does it?

I like your plans to Kill the car. If UI were the inspecter??OK by me.Isn't there inertional type switch thingies in some gas rigs that kill THEM if hit?Or what turns on the Airbags?

Of course the firepeople will probably want to hack up as many cables they can find, in a wreck? They LOVE to do that! So try to stay consious, after the wreck, to protect yur investment<G> They CLIMBED all over Tony's Rabbit in Worchester during HIS fire. Christ! They coulda pushed the car to safer ground, unharmed! Punched out a window in his Isuzu pickup! Why? Because they COULD, to quote Tony.

What do ya do? Tow the car over to DOT in Weathersfield?This must be an ongoing thing? I can't wait for the emmissions folks to hit me up for a test<g>! I hope that goes as smoothly as before with the Rabbit?? They never LOOKED at the car, took my word for it that it was electric. Do I have a trusting voice??As a dedicated CT Taxpayer? No hassle, guy was very nice, we chatted close to an hour! Changed my VIN to electric powered, as they SHOULD for yur Porsche. VIN is how they go, if car was Born with a Diseasel or Gas engine THAT'S what it is in CT's archives, until ya hit the right guy!

 Good Luck

 Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Cover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>