  1) Re: Plexiglas enclosures.
  2) melted battery post
        by Ted Sanders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Trojan T105 measurements.
        by JS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: melted battery post
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) RE: Voltage sag in CivicWithACord solved
        by "Phil Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: WZ cool advertising was: Zombie Rips into the 11s !!!!
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) July Meeting Place
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: WZ cool advertising was: Zombie Rips into the 11s !!!!
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Voltage sag in CivicWithACord solved
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: article: US$15,000 Carbon Fibre Enertia electric motorcycle to hit
stores in early 2008
        by lyle sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Got Amps
        by "Richard Acuti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Got Amps
        by "Phil Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Required Fire sticker for WA State
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Electricity Book
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Electricity Book
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Electricity Book
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Electricity Book
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Convert 1995 Civic to Parallel Hybrid
        by Larry Licata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Got Amps
        by "Andrew Kane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Converted super cars
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Electricity Book
        by "patrick DonEgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Converted super cars
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Honda Civic Crankshaft?
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Electricity Book
        by "Rob Hogenmiller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: melted battery post
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Honda Civic Crankshaft?
        by Christopher Robison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Electricity Book
        by Mike Sandman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: melted battery post
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: melted battery post
        by Christopher Robison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 30) Re: Electricity Book
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 31) RE: Another EV smile
        by Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Could have been a loose connection under the plexiglass.  That is something
to think about.  However PFC's tend not to get hot wires.  Lawrence
Rhodes....
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:08:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jeff Mccabe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Another EV smile
To: ev@listproc.sjsu.edu

 You might be Alan,
 I definitely worked through allot of electrical
issues. The best thing I did was remove the entire
stock fuse and relay panel and used a 12 circuit hot
rod unit. The stock unit had 34 fuzzed circuits and 22
relays !
Thanks, Jeff McCabe