 11) re:Digest 7000
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) The prius A/C controller
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: voltage sag
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: weight savings
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Has anyone tried using several starter motors modified for cooling and
hence continuos use as primary motors fo an ev?
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Electricity Book
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Electricity Book
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Electricity Book
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) At last! My conversion to LiIon is complete!
        by Nikki Bloomfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Has anyone tried using several starter motors modified for [snip]
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Conversion Classes in The Bay?
        by Larry Cronk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Datsun conversion progress
        by Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Honda Civic Crankshaft?
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Building LiFePO4 packs from many, many 18650s (was Re:
  Tesla Roadster Battery Pack)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Got Amps
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: weight savings
--- Begin Message --- The best book I know of is "Getting Started in Electronics" by Forrest Mims, simple, fun, and you retain it. I've taught many people electronics using this awesome book!

http://www.forrestmims.com/

-Phil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Search the archives at www.projectgutenberg.org
Everything is free and over 100,000 books for download.

Also archive.org has free video. Search there too.

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 9:31 am, Peter VanDerWal wrote:
My all time favorite is the ARRL Handbook, you can buy it on Amazon.com or
check it out from your local library (I've yet to find a library that
doesn't have it).

It starts out simple and works it's way up.  It's geared for radio
communications, but the basics are the same for all electronics. You can
skip the section on Tubes and, if you're not interested in
transmitters/receivers, pretty much everything after it covers basic
amplifiers amplifiers.

They publish an updated version every year, so if you buy one it's pretty
much guaranteed to be up to date.

 I am wondering if anyone here knows of any good
 books about
 electricity that cover from the real basics to
 electronic components?

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming and the melting poles.

www.ElectricQuakes.com daily solar and earthquake images.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Also don't forget to searcg google video and also youtube for free government training films on "how electricity works"

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 9:31 am, (-Phil-) wrote:
The best book I know of is "Getting Started in Electronics" by Forrest Mims, simple, fun, and you retain it. I've taught many people electronics using this awesome book!

http://www.forrestmims.com/

-Phil
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I am wondering if anyone here knows of any good books about
electricity that cover from the real basics to electronic components?

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming and the melting poles.

www.ElectricQuakes.com daily solar and earthquake images.

Here is a $7 dvd containing public domain films on electricity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Electrical-Elctricity-Films-DVD_W0QQitemZ180137678363QQihZ008QQcategoryZ617QQcmdZViewItem