ERRATA: in the last paragraph to the post I send to Georges, instead of

Another justification on the "bigness" of the 1-plenitude is that a first person cannot even give name (description) of itself: the real "I" is already undefinable. Its extension set cannot be extremely complex and big. Cf the "Benacerraf principle": if I am a machine I will never KNOWN which one.

Read:

Another justification on the "bigness" of the 1-plenitude is that a first person cannot even give name (description) of itself: the real "I" is already undefinable. Its extension set cannot NOT be extremely complex and big. Cf the "Benacerraf principle": if I am a machine I will never KNOWN which one.

Mind  the "NOT" !