I think that the important insight that people miss is this: if
computationalism is true, then it is nonsensical to ask if we are in a
computer simulation or not. The answer could be: "both". The relevant
answer is: "it doesn't matter". Bruno's thought experiment with the
teleportation machines shows this very well.

I enjoy following Sabine's blog, but here I have trouble finding an
argument, except for "I don't like the idea".

I concur with Brent that there is no reason why quantum worlds could
not be emulated with conventional bits. Quantum computers are not
super-Turing.