From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 8:59 am
Subject: Re: AI

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:35 PM, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

​> ​
Artificial products come to dominate a market when the natural product is in
short supply.
They missed this one: AI will perform better as President = 2017

​A rock​

​would be​ a better President than Trump, true it wouldn't do anything that was
intelligent but, unlike what we have now, it wouldn't do anything that was
stupid either.

 John K Clark

  • AI John Clark
    • Re: AI Brent Meeker