On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 , spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> who is dumber, the donald, or the women that lost to him?

​
​That's easy, the answer is
Vladimir
​'s best friend,
​
The Donald. It's Trump not Hillary
​
who thinks
​
Barack Obama was not born in the USA
​
, and vaccines cause autism, and Ted Cruz's father helped assassinate John
F Kennedy
​,​
and
​
ISIS is honoring President Barack Obama
​
because he is
​​
LITERALLY the founder of ISIS and Hillary Clinton is
​t​
he
​
co-founder
​,​
​
and that
​
"Hillary is
​
 responsible for making Iran the dominant power in the Middle East and on
the road to nuclear weapons”
​ ​
and that "China has total control just about of North Korea”
​
and that "our nuclear arsenal doesn’t work.”
​
and that
​
“Our military is very depleted. Extremely depleted”
​
and that
​
"Hillary Clinton said
​
she wants to raise taxes on the middle class "
​,
and that
​
"For the amount of money Hillary Clinton would like to spend on refugees,
we could rebuild every inner city in America." and that "Crime is rising"
​,​
​ and that ​
"I
​ ​
can eliminate
​
the entire 18 thousand billion dollar national debt in 8 years"
​ and that "only I can fix it".​

In short Trump's mind is a
hodgepodge
​
of conspiracy  theories, magical thinking, and urban myths and the man is
as ignorant
​of​
 how the real world
​works​
 as a 6 year old but unlike the child is incapable of learning.

> ​> ​
> It's your "no nothings," and now killers, that are storming the country
> and the campuses, not white rednecks. Antifa is not neutral, but serves the
> violent interests of the dems.

​I'm sure if I read more supermarket tabloids and junk news websites
I'd be more fluent in the Redneck language but​

I can't make heads or tails of the above and ​
require a translation
​.​

​John K Clark​

  • Re: AI John Clark