On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 , spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

​> ​
> I would say that if one believes that Glad won Don the last election then
> that is the penultimate in excuses for a pathetic candidate and her even
> more pathetic voter base.

​
Clinton got 3 million more votes that Trump. If Clinton got just 77,000
more votes spread over 3 states she world be president today. Vladimir Putin
​
hacked the democrats and gave thousands of embarrassing E-mails to Donald
to use as he wished, and he did in almost every political speech he made,
he also encouraged Russia to hack his opponent again.
​ ​
So of course Trump owes his victory to
​
Vladimir Putin
​!​

> ​> ​
> The peasants have arisen antifa-comrade,

See spot run! Run spot run!
See
antifa-comrade
​ arise! Arise
antifa-comrade
​
arise!  ​
​

> Got anymore?

​Do I have more examples of Trump's jaw dropping stupidity? Of course I
have more! But how many more do you need before you realize Trump and you
are on the wrong side of history?

John K Clark ​

  • Re: AI John Clark
    • Re: AI spudboy100 via Everything List