On Tue, Jun 20, 2017  spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> The millennials, whom I interact with, Professor, believe that there will
> be a Universal Basic Income (UBI) to rescue them, if they are
> "dis-employed," by automation. I, of course, oppose,

​Mr. Spudboy, this isn't something that is just going to effect those
"other people". I humbly suggest you stop worrying about millennials
liberals and conservatives and start to consider how you personally intent
to make a living when robots in your own profession of potato farming can
do your job better than you can.

 John K Clark