The short answer is to subscribe to your INBOX (the only reason it is in
the tree at all is because it has subfolders, and in order to show the
full tree we need to add the INBOX - thus the INBOX gets a
not-selectable flag and you are unable to actually select it).

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.