It is typical that there would be two servers.

It is not typical that one would be Lync and the other would be SfB.

Sorry that the above wasn't clear.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of J- P
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:41 PM
To: ntsys...@lists.myitforum.com; exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] RE: [NTSysADM] Lync / Skype

Thx for the feedback ,  im a bit confused though, in one response you said
its.typical (edge for external comms and one.for.internal) , on the other
hand.you said it could have been  a stalled or broken  config.

And there is no one to ask because  they just hired  a new "director of IT"
who quite frankly  knows less than my 9 yr old nephew.

This person does not even know how spin up a VM-

I will ask why there are two and see what the respnse is