Is your DNS truly split? Or does your routing environment do "router on a
stick"?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Damien Solodow
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 1:34 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [Exchange] Outlook certificate error?

That's what I was thinking (the network change) as Outlook/Exchange has *never*
liked that. I'll check the firewall, but I'm thinking it's not there as it
happens inside our network.
Do you know if there is a way to suppress that message or is the solution just
tell people "close Outlook before changing networks"?

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Senior Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)
HARRISON COLLEGE