There are a lot of pieces involved in autodiscover. There are some other places
you also need to look. The entire process is explained fairly well here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj900169(v=exchg.150).aspx

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Beahm, Keith
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 1:15 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Autodiscover redirect behavior

We have Autodiscover working internally via SCP for Outlook clients, but when I
test with our primary mail domain (i.e.,
x...@stinson.com<mailto:x...@stinson.com>) externally I keep getting redirect
I use the same account with a legacy mail domain SMTP the MCA test yields
reverse results (i.e.,
sameu...@stinsonleonard.com<mailto:sameu...@stinsonleonard.com> yields MCA
results with a redirect to https://www.stinson.com/...).  I have checked all my
CAS servers, and all the OWA and EWS virtual directories and found nothing that
explains this redirect behavior.  I verified that my load balancers don’t have
URL redirect configured for this, though they do have an 80->443 redirects.  I
cannot figure out what element is issuing the redirect URL, and specifically
how to correct the behavior.

Exchange 2010 SP2 RU4, Netscaler MPX8005, with single Content Switch for OA,
EAS, and OWA.  The Content Switch references two LB servers, one for EAS and
the other for OA & OWA.

Thank you for your time and effort, any suggestions would be appreciated.

A segment of the MCA test results;
The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer is attempting to retrieve an XML
Autodiscover response from URL
https://stinson.com:443/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml for user
malcolm.reyno...@stinson.com<mailto:malcolm.reyno...@stinson.com>.

The Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer failed to obtain an Autodiscover XML
response.
Additional Details
A redirect response was received, but only HTTPS redirect URLs are supported in
response to a POST request. The URL that was received was
http://www.stinsonleonard.com?aspxerrorpath=/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml.
HTTP Response Headers:
Cache-Control: private