Nope, just a  plain ol’ run-of-the-mill user mailbox.  Nothing special about it
at all.

Paul

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Micheal Espinola Jr
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 8:27 AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] RE: Redirect vs. auto-forwarding rules

😅 "Is you ..." should have been "Is your ..."

Wow.  I wonder if that changed at some point?  I could have sworn reading that
it should block both - but that was a few years back at least since last
thinking about it, and I can't find any current information about it.

Are you testing a mailbox with exchange admin privs, or a "normal user" type of
test account?  I would test this myself personally, but I currently don't have
access to an Exchange server.

--
Espi

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Maglinger, Paul