From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Maglinger, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 4:25 PM
To: 'exchange@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: [Exchange] RE: Exchange User Mailbox Size Limits

Thanks for the clarification Michael.  I've find your comment about the
personal archives interesting.  Can you elaborate (beside what I see as moving
*stuff* from one mailbox database to another and ultimately having lots of
*stuff* in 2 places now instead of one)?  That, and personal archives seem to
be a particular challenge to eDiscovery and 3rd party applications such as
Exchange Manager that seem to have trouble getting into them to poke around.

Paul