Look at the HTTP/EAS logs for the user vs. the mailbox accessed.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kennedy, Jim
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 1:05 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Weird email access/wrong mailbox.

Just got back from vacation and I have two tickets on some odd mailbox access.
Both are phones, they would not have been on our network and would have been
coming in from the net through our reverse proxy for OWA.

Going to just paste what they said, I have no idea where to look.

“Today while my class was watching a video I accessed my email on my phone. The
page reloaded on its own, and I was in someone else's school email.”

“I had a very strange thing happen over the weekend to my email. I was checking
my email through the browser on my phone and I clicked out of an email I was
reading and back to my inbox.  When I did this I had someone else's email!! I
tried to refresh and I didn't get my email back.”