I understand and agree.

Still ask for an escalation. “Asking around” isn’t a suitable or professional
response.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Miller
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 10:26 AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Office 365 support for Exchange

I called in the case on Monday.  I was told that he "asked around" and that a
restore was not possible.  I find that unacceptable given what we are charged
for business E3.  The technician even told me to get an archiving product.
Really?!

To me the support experience was better with the "old" way and I worked with
some skilled professionals.  This one guy I worked with this week seemed like
he didn't even understand how Office 365 works and was very "Level I".  I also
have no way to track cases like I used to.  I would hardly call this an
improvement.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Michael B. Smith