To be really clear here – are this oddities of W2016 or Ex2016, even on W2012R2?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 4:15 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Exchange 2016 on Windows Server 2016

Ok.. I ran into two of the weirdnesses today. I mentioned weirdness earlier
this week for this configuration…

[1] get-help doesn’t work. It spits out a couple-hundred errors and then stops.
(This is scheduled to be fixed.)

[2] Before installing a CU, you need to reboot immediately before. And then, if
you are in a DAG, you will be required to reboot in the middle of the
installation of the CU and restart setup. Last I heard, this one was still
under investigation, but actually seems to be a Windows Failover Clustering
issue.

Just FYI.

Regards,
Michael B.

________________________________

individual or entity to which they are addressed. If the reader of this message
or an attachment is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message or attachment to the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender.
The information transmitted in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
intended recipients, and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521.