Environment: We have 2 AD Forests (FFL: 2008 R2) with a two-way transitive
trust running Exchange 2010 SP3 UR15.

Our standard for room mailboxes is to create universal groups for the various
calendar roles (Reviewer, Editor, etc.). These are Universal scoped groups so
they cannot contain objects from another AD Forest. Right now we assign the
permissions directly to users from the other Forest, but I'm wondering if there
is another way to leverage groups so that we have better RBAC and consistency
during employee turnover.

Thank you.

Confidentiality Notice: This is a transmission from Montage Health. This
message and any attached documents may be confidential and contain information
protected by state and federal medical privacy statutes. They are intended only
for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please accept our
apologies and notify the sender. Thank you.