OK, I now have 9.2 installed on my laptop via FTP. It was about a 4 hour
experience for me. Draksound is not able to detect the ISA card, and is not
useful for this card.

Everything is working pretty well, except for the sound, it has a Crystal
4237B, which is found on the ISA bus, and I am able to mess with it using the
CS423x driver in sndconfig, but I have not gotten any sound from it yet.

Apprently it can emulate a Soundblaster, AdLib or WSS card, but using the SB
driver crashes the machine so that the only way out is to crash the system.
The AdLib driver crashes sndconfig. The WSS driver also locks up the system
like the SB.

Any ideas or experiences configuring the sound on this machine. My
introduction to this machine was from the Linux Laptops website, and my life
is not as simple.

Rob
--

Linux: For the people, by the people.