I have tried with mandrake 8.2 till 9.2 to get this to print. The printer
installs and just sits there
with the light blinking and jobs in queue. I checked the cups admin tools
and the printer says online waiting for jobs. I have tried the printer with
windows and it work perfectly. I have searched the web and done everything
cups has said and still nothing. The cups page says the oki4daemon supports
this printer but it does not work.

James
                            (@ @)

Notice: This message, and any attached file, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not
Nothing in this e-mail message should be construed as a legal opinion.
immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original