OK, the consesus seems to be buying Mandrake Club
membership, and most ppl prefer the download edition.
(mandrake, maybe dont spend too much time making all
those other editions...)

I am just hoping Mandrake wont drop the ball on the
downloaded edition, and stop offering updates, like
Redhat did (kind-off)...thus only supporting the "paid
for" editions.

Thanks all for the quick replies.....I got my three
CD's downloaded in under 40mins over the weekend.
Suprisingly, the "chelo" site in Switzerland is
amazingly faster than all other many other mirrors I
have used located in the US....I being located in the
US! Something speedy about transatlantic cables?

--- "Lawson, Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think  120 a year is high. I would like to see
> this at 80.

MandrakeSoft?