On September 1993 plus 3729 days Rob Blomquist wrote:

> So the big question is how do you upgrade? Or maybe you don't. Or maybe you
> use urpmi to pull off an upgrade that does not interfere. I wanna know, cause
> I love linux, but I don't want to be a slave to my computer.

  I urpmi...I've been urpmi'ing since 8.1 (or 8.2). Some times strange
  things happen with some packages, like happened with the kde split
  of 9.1-9.2 but if you pay attention, it's usually easy to fix
  afterwards.

  Vox

--
Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_