Hello!

I'd like to parse some log-files created by an old-style DOS program.
They contain pseudographics characters for drawing frames and tables.
Technically, that's not ASCII, but a superset with all 8 bits used.
Do we have an 8-bit encoding that would support that? I took a look at the basis\io\encodings\8-bit\ folder, but among those latin1-latin10 encodings nothing screams "DOS Pseudographics".

A little guidance here, anyone?