Hey, Benjamin!

20.03.2017, 23:30, "Benjamin Pollack" <benja...@bitquabit.com>:
On Mon, Mar 20, 2017, at 01:47 PM, Alexander Ilin wrote:
I'm still hanging on to my x86 machine at home.

Fiiiiiine: just for you, assuming you have VS2017's Build Tools, CMake, and Python 3 (any version) installed, you ought to be able to grab https://github.com/bpollack/udis86 and get a nice new DLL via

Thanks for the huge favor ; )), but as you may have seen from this link https://github.com/factor/factor/issues/1750
I have already done all the compilation in VS2010. Didn't even have to mess with CMake or Python.

So! As long as you've got a Factor compatible/built with VS2017 (why not?) we've got a udis86 and a libressl we can use. I'll get both these put up on my server in the next day or so. Any other libraries I should look at?

Also, given how useful the disassemble word is, and the fact that upstream udis86 seems very dead,

: )) How un-dead does it have to be? Are there new machine instructions spontaneously appearing in the Intel chips?
Actually, that would be kinda cool. : ))