Hello!

  I have the following code, and it works:

TUPLE: resource-gadget < track res ;

: find-resource-window ( resource -- world/f )
    [ { [ drop resource-gadget? ] [ res>> = ] } 2&& ] curry find-window ;

  Resource-gadget is a container for a resource tuple (in the res slot). The
function is supposed to find the tuple among the gadgets.

  I'm trying to rewrite it to be a tad shorter, but get a compilation error:

: find-resource-window ( resource -- world/f )
    '[ { [ resource-gadget? ] [ res>> _ = ] } 1&& ] find-window ;

  The error I'm getting is this:

Stack effect declaration is wrong
inferred ( x -- x x )
declared ( resource -- world/f )

  Am I using the fried quotation incorrectly? Or am I missing something obvious?