From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Salya,I think it's reported that many saw him levitate.

Many

It means nothing to me.

Would it if you had been one of them?

I mean, ponder this. That's the situation I find myself in. We agree on SO many
things, and I am in many ways as jaded a scientific heretic as you, and yet
I've seen someone levitate. Many times. In many settings, from the Los Angeles
Convention Center to the Anza-Borrego Desert to a Denny's restaurant in the wee
hours of the night.

While I completely agree that someone else's claim of seeing something like
this is Just Another Claim, and thus carries no weight, being the claimant is
sometimes interesting.  :-)