On 29/9/03 4:30 AM, from the address: [EMAIL PROTECTED], you
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It's not redhat or kwrite problem.  Your file is *correct*.
>
> The problem is in windows and ie, and it's cause of your font.  There is
> no glyph for "ARABIC KEHEH" and "ARABIC FARSI YEH" if your font, so ie put
> az "?" instead.
>
> --
> Behnam Esfahbod ......[ http://esfahbod.info | behnam(a)esfahbod.info ]

Hi Behnam,

Could you elaborate on Farsi Yeh issue?
>From what I see, there is no Farsi keyboard layout (on PC or Mac) that uses
the real Farsi Yeh (U+06CC) they use either U+0649 the Arabic Alef Maksurah
(for Mac and some PCs) or U+064A the Arabic Yeh (for some other PCs, with
chopped off dots in the Arabic glyph in the font!)
To my knowledge, most Farsi fonts don't have real Farsi Yeh. Some do, but
it's actually not being used by current Farsi keyboards on either platforms.

Behnam  [EMAIL PROTECTED]