On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, AmirBehzad Eslami wrote:

> Dear FarsiWeb Team, e-Greetings,

Welcome,

> I programmed a "PHP Function Library" named "phpFarsi" to solve
> the "Yeh (U+06CC)" and "Keheh (U+06A9)" characters problem
> under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000.

This is not an official response from the FarsiWeb project, just
my own idea:  The FarsiWeb Project does not try to fix today and
yesterday users problems by recommending non-standard usage, but
tries to make more things break today, in the hope that we have
more standard compliant systems tomorrow.

You can simply send your function (which I assume should not
exceed ten lines) to the list.  And I would say, this is
something that every PHP programmer should do it himself.  BTW, I
know Mr Connie Genius is interested in yours.

behdad

PS.  A PHP note:  I don't know how did you imlement that, but
have a look at output handlers.  That's the perfect place to do
that.