Hi Patti

See my response to Debbie, who just posted earlier today, with a similar
question.

Amani

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Patti
B.
Sent: January-19-17 4:49 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI injections ??

Hi,
I have a 7 month old kitten, Joe.........had an eye enucleation in Sept. tested
NEG-FELV.  But.due to lethargy and the eye removal site not looking right.I
took him to my REGULAR vet.  He has now tested POSITIVE-FELV and is extremely
anemic.  He is eating well and drinking.  Getting laser on eye surgical site,
BUT I would love to to try the LTCI injections for him.  Has anyone here tried
them ?

Thanks,
Patti

"The fate of animals is of greater importance to me
than the fear of appearing ridiculous;
it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men."

- Emile Zola (1840-1902)