But if you're responding, have you been dropped? I got the same notice a few
days back, and I hadn't been "notified" of anything bouncing, either.

I guess I just thought it was an automatic thing and not under anyone's
control. I didn't notice a time limit, but I just replied without really paying
attention.

I hope you stay, you would be missed...

Margo