Hi Sheila, my little Bear is 1.5 years old and I've had her since she was a
little more than 1 month old. She was very ill and tested positive from entry
into my life. She appears healthy with good appetite with the exception of a
nasal infection that the vet has been unable to remedy.

I have no other personal experience with Felv although I have work colleagues
who have cats that are 6 years old and appearing healthy.

I'm hoping that all our fur babies have longevity and a quality of life too.

Marlene

Sent from my iPhone