I just had a slight cold issue and it seemed Annie always got in my face when
she sneezed.  I took her to the vet first day since she is positive (age 8
going on 9) and felv issues usually start with upper respiratory.  She got a
shot and I brought home some antibiotics to give her. She seems to be getting
better.  I have been sofortunate with her that this is her only illnes.