wHY SHOULD Y9OU CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK?  I have had 2 FELV cats, 1 is
still with me and my 3 other cats.  Everyone is healthy.  I take in a cat or
dog no matter what their health.  I do what I can for them and they then stay
with me as long as they can.  They give me love in returnfor my love for them.
That is all that is important, not other people's opinions.